Washington remains the only state that does not accord the same legal effect to electronic signatures as it does to their wet-ink versions for intrastate transactions involving government agencies.
Author Archive for: Hana Hispa
About Hana Hispa
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Hana Hispa contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Hana Hispa
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Call Us Toll Free
4340 S. Pennsylvania St.
Englewood, CO 80113
- The Dilemma of Democracy and Information – Double Edged Swords from out of Pandora’s BoxJuly 7, 2016 - 9:20 pm
- Brexit and its effect on Information GovernanceJuly 7, 2016 - 9:18 pm
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation – a Sea Change, or Old Wine in a New Bottle?July 7, 2016 - 9:14 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#1)June 9, 2016 - 12:40 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#2)June 9, 2016 - 12:39 pm