- 2016 — John Montaña is appointed President of the Board of Friends of Guéoul, a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to keeping girls from poor families in school in the town of Guéoul, Senegal.
- 2016 — John Montaña is appointed President of the Board of Gypsy Flamenco Dance Theater, a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to preserving Flamenco music and dance, and to spreading awareness of this beautiful art form to the Denver and Colorado Community.
- John Montaña, John Kain and Brent Gatewood receive the 2012 Britt Literary Award for their article Drawing a New Battle Plan for Conquering Key Information Risks in Information Management Magazine.
- John Montaña receives the prestigious 2011 Company of Fellows award from ARMA International.
Recent Publications (Two in a row!)
- John Kain’s feature article Emergency: How to Build a Document Unit for Hazardous Incident Response is chosen for the cover of the Nov/Dec 2011 Information Management Magazine.
- Brent Gatewood’s feature article Like Sands Through An Hourglass: How To Stop Information From Flowing Out of Control is chosen for the cover of the Sept/Oct 2011 Information Management Magazine.