Montaña & Associates is proud to announce that we have been acquired by Access, and that we are now part of the Access family.
- 2018 – Montaña & Associates is pleased to announce that we are certified as compliant with the U.S.-E.U. and U.S.-Switzerland Privacy Shield Framework, and have been enrolled in the list of Framework-compliant organizations. Privacy Shield Framework
- 2016 — John Montaña is appointed President of the Board of Friends of Guéoul, a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to keeping girls from poor families in school in the town of Guéoul, Senegal.
- 2016 — John Montaña is appointed President of the Board of Gypsy Flamenco Dance Theater, a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to preserving Flamenco music and dance, and to spreading awareness of this beautiful art form to the Denver and Colorado Community.
- John Montaña, and John Kain received the 2012 Britt Literary Award for their article Drawing a New Battle Plan for Conquering Key Information Risks in Information Management Magazine.
- John Montaña receives the prestigious 2011 Company of Fellows award from ARMA International.
Recent Publications (Two in a row!)
- John Kain’s feature article Emergency: How to Build a Document Unit for Hazardous Incident Response is chosen for the cover of the Nov/Dec 2011 Information Management Magazine.