Montaña & Associates
Effective March 15, 2018
Montaña & Associates values your privacy. Our policy is to preserve it in accordance with
law, and the policies described in this document.
1. From time to time, we may collect, or seek to collect, personal information from you.
In every case, that information collection will be transparent. We do not, under any
circumstance, collect information via surreptitious or hidden means.
2. When we collect personal information from you, the purpose of the collection will
be clearly stated.
3. The kinds of information we collect, and the purposes for the collection are very
limited, consisting only of business contact information, collected for the sole
purpose of communicating with you. We do not collect financial, medical, political
or other sensitive information at any time, for any reason.
4. We do not and will not transfer your personal information to third parties for any
5. We do not and will not re-use your information for any purpose other than the
purpose stated to you at the time of collection.
6. While your information is in our possession, it is stored on devices and systems with
strong encryption, strong passwords and other data security features.
7. When the purpose for which the information is collected has been concluded, your
personal information will be destroyed or deleted in accordance with the Montaña
& Associates records retention schedule and any legal requirements governing its
8. If the information is needed as part of a business relationship with your employer, it
is limited to that contact information, such as name, telephone number, job title and
email address, necessary to conduct that relationship.
9. If the information collection is for the purpose of signing up for a newsletter,
webinar or other interactive information sharing, it is limited to general contact
information such as name, job title, employer, phone number and email address,
necessary to conduct the communications from us that you have consented to.
10. If you have contacted us via web form, it is limited to general contact information
such as name, job title, employer, phone number and email address, and a small
amount of additional information necessary to respond to your inquiry.
11. Your disclosure of information to us is entirely voluntary. You may elect not to
provide it to us.
12. In the case of information collected as part of a business relationship with your
employer, if you do not wish for your employer to give it to us, promptly notify your
employer and us, and we will make such accommodations with your employer as
may be required by your election.
13. If you have consented to our collection of personal data, you may withdraw that
consent at any time by contacting us in writing or via email. At that time, we will
delete or destroy your personal information.
14. Questions, complaints and concerns regarding this policy should be directed to:
John C. Montaña
Montaña & Associates, Inc.