The backbone of a defensible disposition program is a record retention schedule. Montaña & Associates is a leader and respected authority in the development of both domestic and global record retention schedules—we have developed northward of 300 schedules—and can assist your organization in the creation of a comprehensive, state of the art schedule that meets regulatory requirements and provides strong clear guidance to your personnel during disposition activities.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Call Us Toll Free
4340 S. Pennsylvania St.
Englewood, CO 80113
- The Dilemma of Democracy and Information – Double Edged Swords from out of Pandora’s BoxJuly 7, 2016 - 9:20 pm
- Brexit and its effect on Information GovernanceJuly 7, 2016 - 9:18 pm
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation – a Sea Change, or Old Wine in a New Bottle?July 7, 2016 - 9:14 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#1)June 9, 2016 - 12:40 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#2)June 9, 2016 - 12:39 pm