Every organization has a problem with Big Data, they just may not know it. Big Data is now an integral part of doing business and the utilization of these larger data sets (identifying and organizing) lead to real world gains in profitability. But how do companies handle such massive sets of information? We know that there is too much of it, but it is difficult to effectively manage because it’s usually too disorganized to find what you are looking for, which inevitably leads to data sets getting bigger and bigger. You can’t solve this problem using old-school rules. You need to look at it from a risk-based approach and make decisions without perfect or complete knowledge of what is in those data sets. Montaña & Associates has the tools, the knowledge and the expertise to assist you in doing the analysis and making decisions that allow your organization to effectively manage the data and destroy what is no longer needed in a legally defensible way that minimizes the risk to your organization.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Call Us Toll Free
4340 S. Pennsylvania St.
Englewood, CO 80113
- The Dilemma of Democracy and Information – Double Edged Swords from out of Pandora’s BoxJuly 7, 2016 - 9:20 pm
- Brexit and its effect on Information GovernanceJuly 7, 2016 - 9:18 pm
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation – a Sea Change, or Old Wine in a New Bottle?July 7, 2016 - 9:14 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#1)June 9, 2016 - 12:40 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#2)June 9, 2016 - 12:39 pm