One of the keys to effective records and information management is knowledgeable employees who understand the goals of he program and the steps necessary to achieve those goals. Training and education is a critical part in the successful implementation of the records and information program. Montaña & Associates provides development expertise and guidance in all aspects of education and training, from developing electronic media training and education modules to on-site and hands on training guidance and assistance suited to your program’s particular needs.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Call Us Toll Free
4340 S. Pennsylvania St.
Englewood, CO 80113
- The Dilemma of Democracy and Information – Double Edged Swords from out of Pandora’s BoxJuly 7, 2016 - 9:20 pm
- Brexit and its effect on Information GovernanceJuly 7, 2016 - 9:18 pm
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation – a Sea Change, or Old Wine in a New Bottle?July 7, 2016 - 9:14 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#1)June 9, 2016 - 12:40 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#2)June 9, 2016 - 12:39 pm