Often, the hardest part of any information governance initiative is identifying the current state of a RIM program’s maturity and determining an organization’s strengths and weaknesses and, in turn, identifying the causes and remedies of the deficiencies or gaps. Some of the questions we look to answer during a Gap Analysis are—Does an organization have the proper RIM personnel in place, supported by the proper chain of command/department? Are there coherent and best practices Records and Information Management policies and procedures available and implemented? Does an organization have a functioning and legally compliant Record Retention Schedule? Until these and other questions are answered, planning for larger initiatives cannot be completed. Montaña & Associates can assist in developing this understanding. We offer in-depth and detailed gap analysis services, unique to each client and each situation, which will permit the organization to address the problems at hand, find appropriate remediation and develop a strategy for moving forward.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Call Us Toll Free
4340 S. Pennsylvania St.
Englewood, CO 80113
- The Dilemma of Democracy and Information – Double Edged Swords from out of Pandora’s BoxJuly 7, 2016 - 9:20 pm
- Brexit and its effect on Information GovernanceJuly 7, 2016 - 9:18 pm
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation – a Sea Change, or Old Wine in a New Bottle?July 7, 2016 - 9:14 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#1)June 9, 2016 - 12:40 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#2)June 9, 2016 - 12:39 pm