Information management and governance tools come in all shapes and sizes and a wide variety of price points. Choosing the one that will effectively manage your records and other electronic information in the way that you need it managed can be a daunting task. Choosing the wrong tool can be a costly and painful mistake. It is important to match the capabilities of the tool(s) to the needs and requirements of your organization. Too many companies are interested in the sale (and what they think will be a quick fix), not a real and sustainable solution. Montaña & Associates has deep experience in analyzing these tools, matching them against an organization’s requirements and determining the best and most cost effective choice. We have helped many companies to manage the selection of the best records management software and information governance toolset. We review and assess the needs of the organization long before we look at vendors. Once we understand your specific and unique needs, we start to look at solutions—the ones that matter.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Call Us Toll Free
4340 S. Pennsylvania St.
Englewood, CO 80113
- The Dilemma of Democracy and Information – Double Edged Swords from out of Pandora’s BoxJuly 7, 2016 - 9:20 pm
- Brexit and its effect on Information GovernanceJuly 7, 2016 - 9:18 pm
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation – a Sea Change, or Old Wine in a New Bottle?July 7, 2016 - 9:14 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#1)June 9, 2016 - 12:40 pm
- The Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Two Information Governance Views (#2)June 9, 2016 - 12:39 pm